Endorsed Board Nominees Barbara Cadiente-Nelson Sarah Dybdahl Nicole Hallingstad Liz Medicine Crow Joe Nelson Independent Candidates Michelle L. McConkey Michael Roberts Vicki Soboleff
Info About Resolutions Resolution #1 Resolution #2 Resolution #3
Annual Meeting Info Community Meeting Info Annual Meeting Prizes
If you are a voting shareholder, please log in to see the proxy statement and annual report
PLEASE VOTE! Your voice as a shareholder can be heard in your vote, and I encourage all shareholders to be involved in Sealaska by voting your proxy. I respectfully ask for your vote.
Many things’ shareholders have requested of Sealaska, and many of the reasons I asked for your vote to serve on the Board of Directors, have become reality in the past several years:
- Improved profits from operations
- Significant revenue from our lands
- Burial benefits for shareholders
- Increased funding for scholarships, including vocation-technical training and part-time study
- Funding for language preservation
- Resurrected Shareholder Participation Committees
- Increased distributions to shareholders
I am the owner and CEO of a consulting firm that specializes in helping companies run more effectively. For nearly 20 years my focus has been improving Native enterprise – working smarter, performing better. It would be an honor to keep applying that expertise to Sealaska on behalf of all our shareholders.
View Nicole Hallingstad’s full proxy statement here.
Learn more about Nicole Hallingstad on the Sealaska Facebook page.