Please log in to see all available services
Forms & Procedures
Sealaska Scholarship Application
Sealaska awards hundreds of merit-based scholarships to our community's future leaders every year. To date, we have awarded approximately 11,000 scholarships totaling $16.4 million.
In order to qualify, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Alaska Native as defined as "Native" under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. 1602(b).
- Enrolled to Sealaska Corporation, OR are Native lineal descendants of Alaska Natives enrolled to Sealaska Corporation whether the applicant owns Sealaska Corporation stock or not.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 for undergraduate, and 3.0 for graduate.
- Accepted and enrolled in an accredited postsecondary educational institution.
- Enrolled to attend on a full-time basis as defined by the education institution in which you are enrolled.
Important Dates (Every year)
Application becomes available
Early Bird Incentive Deadline
Scholarship Application, Transcript and Documentation Deadline
Scholarship Recipients selected
All applicants must create and use their own MySealaska Accounts, even if they are not a shareholder.
Login to SHI Scholarship Now
Scholarships for Part-Time StudentsSealaska is now offering scholarships to students attending college or vocational-technical school part-time.
The application period for the 2019-2020 academic year is now open. Apply by July 15, 2019.
Successful applicants must complete an online application; take at least two academic courses per semester or quarter; be a Sealaska shareholder or shareholder descendant; have a minimum grade point average of 2.0; complete a 500-word essay and submit one reference.